installing a new DTA file

MEDState Notation Repository Forums Hardware Help Archive installing a new DTA file

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Med_Support
    batters27

Hi,

I’m new to med pc and as a result am clueless. I need to install a new DTA file but I don’t know how to do this. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Med_Support

You have provided no information on what hardware you have in the interface cabinet, how many chambers you have, how many inputs/outputs there are per chamber etc. It is very difficult to advise on how to proceed.

The only advice that I can provide given the information that I have is to run the MED-PC Hardware Configuration Utility (Start | Programs | MED Associates | MED-PC IV | Hardware Configuration Utility).
    When the program starts go to Define | Guided Sequence.

If you have a standard setup of all SmartCtrl or all SuperPort cards, then answering the questions in the Guided Sequence should setup the DTA file correctly for you.

If you have a setup that contains a mix of different cards, then it would be best for you to call MED Associates when you can be in front of the computer. They will help walk you through setting up the DTA file and also make sure that all of the cards are configured correctly.

Gary

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Hardware Help Archive’ is closed to new topics and replies.